Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Outer, under garments.

Ahhh, the bustier. It's ability to shape, push, and conceal is what has attracted women to this undergarment for decades. The eighties hit and pop culture had women opting to wear their underwear on the outside. A trend that would continue into the early nineties. As fashion history always does, 20 years later the bustier repeats itself. The great thing is that as a non bone baring lady, the bustier is very forgiving. So while the weather kicks ass and it's not a "fat" day pulling it off feels good. Although I wont be wearing my outside bra to my grandma's. I'll for sure continue to experiment with my bustier's  versatility. Here it is pretty plain and simple, sporting it to a Downtown L.A. bar helped lessen the hooker feeling. Try it you might like it.

Bustier: Somewhere in my older sister's closet, Cutoffs: Thrifted, Hat: Target, Necklace: F21, Booties: Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment