Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Urban Finds.

Urban Outfitters is your friend. I will openly and honestly say that a huge portion of the apparel at UO is severely overpriced. A lot of garments are equal to Forever 21(whom I LOVE because the prices are right)  quality wise yet cost up to 3x more. That's where clearance comes in. Urban Outfitters is my favorite for clearance shopping. A pretty damn good percentage of the full priced items I'm into hit the clearance rack fairly quick. Good for me, bad for the ladies that see their $50 top for $14.99 a month after purchase. Here are the glorious items I walked out with today. 3 items 30 minutes a $40 outfit ($45 w/ thrifted shorts). Now I'm just waiting for Los Angeles to give some Los Angeles weather to wear it in.

$9.99 Each, YES.

$19.99


Shoes Top and Kimono style blouse: Urban Outfitters, Cutoff's: Thrifted, Vintage Accessories: Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment