Tuesday, July 31, 2012

School House Rock

Jeffrey Campbell's "Lindy" is the cutest effing saddle shoe I have ever laid eyes on. Urban Outfitters had them on sale. Being the shoe junkie that I am...a few days later they arrived on my doorstep. Although they have a wide range of options for a statement shoe. I wanted their first paring to be sort of retro/ school inspired. This of course did not mean I dress like a stripper's interpretation of a catholic school girl. Just taking a few elements. Crisp collared shirt. Short but, clean silhouetted skirt. A school inspired jacket, and of course the saddle shoe's best friend, ankle socks. My actual school bag was thrown in the mix too...for school purposes, I guess. The finished look?! Yay, not a stripper! Just a something a bit fun.

Jacket & Skirt: Forever 21, Shirt: Wasteland



Jeffrey Campbell "Lindy" shoes: Urban Outfitters, Socks: Forever 21, Vintage Coach bag: Thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment