Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Highlighters and Sunburns.

A recent trip to the beach left my ghostly white legs, crisp. Through no fault but my own, they were exposed to ridiculous unprotected hours of sun. Thanks to my dad, I've got some Latin spice. I tan like a mo fo. Therefor my burnt legs quickly turned to a rad base tan. Just in time to enjoy the summer sun wearing colors that compliment a tan. NEON! While breaking at work I wandered into a 3rd st. promenade shoe store. Iced coffee in hand I roamed the floor, admiring, but no plans to purchase. Wouldn't you know it, I spotted something irresistible. Patent leather oxfords in a few colors. One of those colors, a beautiful neon pink. At 50% off of $50...there was no question. Highlighter shoes and the starts of a summer tan. Happy camper.

Blazer: H&M, Neon top: Thrifted, Lace shorts: Thrifted, Necklace: Forever 21.

Hot pink oxfords: DB shoes, Santa Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment