Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Boots I couldn't say no to.

Low on funds, shopping for baby shower gift. Not really the right circumstances for shoe purchasing. Unless you see a pair of shoes at the end of a room, from a distance, that are calling your name. You reach them and realize it's a pair of Steve Madden booties you had lusted after during the holidays, with a bold green tag that reads: 70% off. One pair of formerly $170  size 6.5 stompers left, for fifty effing one dollars. I had no choice. I happily shoved my guilty purchase into my backpack and rode my bike home with the extra weight, on my back...as well as my mind. Today's shitty weather was perfect for piling my teddy bear coat onto a loosely knit sweater and lace shorts. The booties shortly followed.

Faux Fur Coat: thrifted for 3.99, Sweater: Forever 21, Lace Shorts: Victoria's Secret (from the 90's).

Booties: Steve Madden "Armenda" (they will forever haunt me, until my next guilty purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment