Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So Basically...

Hello! After a brief (brief, like 12 days brief) hiatus from the blog world, I'm glad to post again. We all have our favorite outfit staples. Mine, or rather one of my vices, is black stockings. I wear them constantly. Usually with short shorts and an oversized top. You know the, "hey look ma! no pants!" look. To me it's super comfy. I also however adore basics and the comfort they bring. So much, that my drawers are full of them. Except in my case, I try them on purchase them, tell myself I'm GOING to put some pants on, then do nothing of the sort. I reminded myself, yet again, of what a great canvas jeans and basics are. I pulled out some jeans, t-shirts, an ever wonderful crewneck sweatshirt, and went at it. Just in time for spending p.m. hours outdoors...you know patios, Bar patios, Apt. patios for dinner BBQ's that involve more liquid refreshment than food...yeah those outdoors. And if you have a platform collection like mine, and spend most of your daytime in bike gear, you best believe I'm super happy to dress jeans up with heels whenever the chance arises :)

Crewneck and distressed clutch: Thrifted, Jeans: On the cheap at Banana Republic (then sewed skinny and slashed at home), New Era Snapback: eBay, Hardly Visible necklace: Forever 21, Steve Madden platforms: Gifted.

"Sasha Grey" Tee: American Apparel, Jeans and invisible wedges: Forever 21, Belt and Bag: Thrifted.

Sleeveless Tee: Urban Outfitters, Jeans/ heels/ necklace: Forever 21, Antique cuff: gifted, Bag: Rosarito, Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment